Terms & Conditions
Terms of Delivery
Property in Goods
Notification of Loss of, or Damage to, or Non-Delivery of Goods
Payment and Checkout
Warranty and Exclusions
Returns and Refunds
Contracts not Assignable
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All orders are accepted on the terms, conditions and exclusions herein contained. These terms, conditions and exclusions (either taken as a whole or in part or individually) shall not be varied, nor shall their application to any other order be excluded or limited in any way whatsoever, except as agreed by us in writing. Any additional work will be charged at our standard rates unless such work is included in a Contract.
Prices quoted are those ruling at the date of the quotation or as shown in our list, and shall be subject to revision if increases in costs or other circumstances arise. Prices quoted exclude Value Added Tax, Sales Taxes or any similar Taxes, which will be charged additionally to the Buyer.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- Dates for delivery are given in good faith and as accurately as possible, but are not guaranteed. We shall be under no liability whatsoever for any delay in performance of any order by reason or in consequence of force majeure or of any matter or thing outside our control including but not limited to labour troubles, civil commotion, natural catastrophe, government restriction, shortage of supplies or customers instructions or lack of instructions. We shall have the right to dispatch any portion of the goods ordered and we shall be entitled to invoice the customer for such dispatched portion so that for the purposes of payment each portion shall be deemed to be a separate contract and may be invoiced separately. Should the customer notify us of inability to receive or store goods ordered or should the customer fail to give us adequate delivery instructions when required or fail to collect goods sold ex-works, the goods will be stored at the customers risk and expense. We shall be entitled to manufacture the goods immediately upon receipt of the customers written order or as soon thereafter as we see fit, irrespective of any date which may be specified for delivery thereof.
- Unless we otherwise agree in writing our carriage paid terms are as set out on the back page of our catalogue. The cost of delivery of goods below the minimum value will be charged to the Buyer at our discretion.
- For online purchase we currently only offer UK Mainland delivery. For all other shipping, please contact us on +44 (0)1793 871 386.
PROPERTY IN GOODS
- Until Pure2O Ltd has been paid in full by the Buyer for goods supplied by Pure2O Ltd., such goods remain the property of Pure2O Ltd although the risk therein passes to the Buyer at the time of delivery (subject to the provisions in Clause (see: Terms of Delivery) herein relating to storage of goods at the customers expense), and the Buyer shall indemnify Pure2O Ltd against any loss or deterioration thereof or damage thereto, and without prejudice to any other remedies, Pure2O Ltd may repossess those goods at any time from the Buyer, and for that purpose Pure2O Ltd, its agents and servants may enter any premises upon which the goods are situated.
- In the event of the Buyer re-selling any goods delivered to it by Pure2O Ltd before Pure2O Ltd has been paid in full, such part of the proceeds of such resale as are equivalent to the price at which the goods were invoiced to the Buyer by Pure2O Ltd shall be held by the Buyer on trust for Pure2O Ltd and shall be placed by the Buyer in a separate account so as to be identifiable as being in the beneficial ownership of Pure2O Ltd. Further, the fact that property in the goods remains Pure2O Ltd’s until the price has been paid in full shall not prevent Pure2O Ltd from maintaining an action against the Buyer for the price of the goods.
NOTIFICATION OF LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, OR NON-DELIVERY OF GOODS
Claims for damage to or loss of goods in transit must be submitted in writing both to us and to the carrier (if appropriate) as follows:-
- In the case of non-delivery of the whole of any consignment or of any separate packaging forming part of consignment – within 21 days of the date of dispatch shown on the invoice or advice note (whichever is the earlier).
- In the case of damage or partial loss of the goods or shortages from packages – within three days of delivery. The goods received must have been signed for as damaged or incomplete. Failing which we shall not be liable in respect of any such claim and the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in accordance with the contract complete and in a satisfactory condition.
- In no case shall Pure2O Ltd’s liability in respect of claims for damage to or loss of goods in transit extend beyond an obligation either to repair or replace free of charge any such goods or (the election to be Pure2O Ltd’s alone) to pay to the Buyer up to the invoice price of the goods in respect of which a claim is made, and in neither event shall Pure2O Ltd be liable for consequential loss, damage or expense howsoever arising.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment shall be made at the net invoice value, without any deductions, within 30 days of the invoice date, or in which (if ex works) the goods were ready for collection. Failure by the Buyer to make punctual payment shall entitle us to suspend any outstanding deliveries, or to cancel the contract so far as it remains unperformed at our option, and without prejudice to our rights to claim for the price of goods already delivered or manufactured at the date of cancellation, and for loss or injury occasioned thereby.
- On the website all payments are handled through PayPal. You can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account by choosing: “Pay with debit or credit card” option. The portal will redirect you back to the order confirmation page after successful payment.
WARRANTY AND EXCLUSIONS
- We undertake that the goods delivered to the Buyer will be of normal commercial quality and Pure2O Ltd’s duty to the Buyer relating to the quality of the goods delivered shall be limited wholly and exclusively to the duty to deliver goods of the aforesaid quality. Save as aforesaid any warranty or conditions, statutory or otherwise, express or implied, whether oral or written as to the quality of the goods or their fitness for a particular purpose are excluded and negative.
- The application and use of the goods is the absolute responsibility of the Buyer. Any technical and other advice, information and data provided by Pure2O Ltd, whether verbally, in writing or by way of trials or tests, is given without warranty and the Buyer shall be deemed to have carried out its own tests to ensure the suitability of the goods for his intended purposes and applications and the Buyer shall be deemed to have placed no reliance on any advice, information or data provided by Pure2O Ltd.
- The Buyer must give to Pure2O Ltd immediate written notice containing full particulars of any claim that the goods are not of the proper quality to enable Pure2O Ltd to investigate the complaint before the remainder of the consignment of goods is used or returned to Pure2O Ltd. We shall not be liable for any defects in quality in the absence of such immediate notification and, in any event, our liability hereunder or in the case of any other breach of contract or misrepresentation shall be strictly limited to the invoice price of the goods proved by the Buyer to be of defective quality or to be such as to cause Pure2O Ltd to have been in breach of contract or guilty of misrepresentation and shall not extend to consequential loss of any kind howsoever arising.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Should the buyer wish to return goods when no fault exists in said goods, a returns number must be obtained from Pure2O Ltd. The returns number must be quoted on all correspondence and with the returned goods. Provided that the goods are returned in “as new” condition in their original packaging, Pure2O Ltd may accept the goods and make a refund.
- Refunds are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge and exclude carriage charges. The cost of parts and labour that may be required to return damaged goods to “as new” condition shall be added to the restocking charge. The decision to accept goods for refund rests solely with Pure2O Ltd.
- Please contact us on +44 (0)1793 871 386 about returns and Refunds or any other enquiry.
Should the buyer cancel an order, any deposit paid in respect of that order is non-refundable.
CONTRACTS NOT ASSIGNABLE
This Contract is between Pure2O Ltd and the Buyer as principals, and is not assignable without our written consent.
The Buyer shall indemnify Pure2O Ltd against all damages, penalties, costs, and expenses, to which we may be liable as a result of work done in accordance with the Buyers specification which involves the infringement of any letters patent, registered design, propriety process or otherwise.
This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Buyer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Pure2O Ltd do not accept any liability for consequential loss.
The contents of these pages were prepared with utmost care. Nonetheless, we cannot assume liability for the timeless accuracy and completeness of the information.
The website contains links to external websites. As the contents of these third-party websites are beyond our control, we cannot accept liability for them. Responsibility for the contents of the linked pages is always held by the provider or operator of the pages.
In general, when visiting the website of Pure2O, no personal data are saved. However, these data can be given on a voluntary basis. No data will be passed on to third parties without your consent. We point out that in regard to unsecured data transmission in the internet (e.g. via email), security cannot be guaranteed. Such data could possibly be accessed by third parties.
How to prevent being tracked by Google Analytics on ionicsystems.com
- Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.